Aston Martin’s sports car range just got that little bit faster with the introduction of the new Vantage Roadster. Joining the Vantage Coupe, which was launched in 2018, this convertible model amplifies the emotional appeal of a model renowned for delivering a compelling blend of potent performance, outstanding dynamics and everyday usability.
- New Vantage Roadster joins Coupe in Aston Martin’s most driver-focussed model line
- Powered by 4.0-litre, 510PS/685Nm twin-turbo V8 mated to eight-speed ZF transmission
- Maximum speed 190mph. 0-60mph in 3.7sec
- Fabric hood features ultra-compact mechanism with sub-7 sec operation – the fastest for any fully automatic automotive convertible roof
- Prices start from $161,000. Now available to order. Deliveries begin Q2 2020
As you’d expect from a dedicated sports car, a choice of Sport, Sport + and Track chassis modes – also tuned specifically for the Roadster – give the driver control of its dynamic character and behavior. Working in harmony with Sport, Sport+ and Track powertrain modes retained from the Coupe offers the ability to progressively increase the car’s overall responsiveness and excitement, meaning the Roadster has a tremendous breadth of ability and feels…