Known for high-caliber designs, Pagani Automobili S.p.A. is an Italian manufacturer of sports cars and carbon fiber components. The company was founded in 1992 by the Argentinian Horacio Pagani and is based in San Cesario Sul Panaro, near Modena, Italy. Pagani is an atelier that believes building complex cars rich with technological and innovative solutions requires not only brilliant minds but true artists.
The latest by Pagani Automobili combines the highest level of automotive engineering and aerodynamic know-how with unprecedented aesthetic sensitivity in an exercise of style that represents the full expression of Pagani Automobili’s technological development.
- The most extreme Pagani Hypercar made exclusively for use on the track
- The new Pagani V12-R, the exclusive beating heart of the Huayra R
- A naturally-aspirated V12 generating 850 HP output and 750 Nm of torque
- Maximum track performance up to the red line of 9000 rpm
- A laboratory car that incorporates the technology of future Pagani models
- Celebration of performance, technology and art applied to a track car
- The pinnacle of Pagani Automobili technological development, packed into just 1,050…