Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech has crafted a range of tailored packages, including Wellness Retreat and Families by M.O. The resort is only minutes from the heart of the city and set among 20 hectares of landscaped gardens filled with the scent of 100,000 roses, with the snow-capped Atlas Mountains providing a stunning backdrop. Private villas have secluded walled gardens, swimming pools and hot tubs, extensive areas for sunbathing and shaded alfresco dining. Nine spectacular suites, seven with their own rooftop plunge pool, feature panoramic vistas of the gardens and countryside.
This unique package seeks to help guests feel stronger and refreshed – ready to explore more of Marrakech or to sit back, relax and reconnect. Priced from 1,150 Euros (around $1,390) per night for a minimum two-night stay, this includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation for up to two adults and two children (aged 18 or under)
- Private consultation with a fitness coach or yoga teacher, plus two personal coaching or yoga sessions
- Vitality cooking or pottery class
- In-room bathology
- Choice of one therapeutic 80-minute Argan Massage or an 80-minute Inner Strength Massage
- Unlimited use of the Spa facilities,…